Tuesday

Dream #2, second night.

This morning I expected rain, the weather station told us "after such a hot weekend we will get rain from day time heating, but its wonderful this morning, sunny, and, gentle winds. My father who is in the hospital recovering from a double hip surgeries, is doing better than expected. I feel such peace from my worries, a little tired and some what confused about my dreams the last two nights. In my second dream, I am answering questions on a computer for a license renewal. As I guided the mouse pointer over the questions, that were laid out on the dirty concrete floor(the floor was the computer monitor), as the mouse pointer moved over the answers, laid out before me, large and spread out over a considerable amount of floor space. The answers seemed life sized. I continued on clicking, rightly on the ones I understood and stared prematurely from my scooter at others I deemed unresolved. As I turned around to answer the questions behind me, I saw rows and rows of mountain bikes, suddenly the room filled with laughter and some of the participants closest to me, jostled for position to exclaim "surprise!" I figured out that the test was for, bike riders, and, that I had unknowingly taken part in some sort of trick. It was hard for me to comprehend, because I can not ride a mountain bike again, I know I can still drive a car, but nothing like a bicycle. At that moment this wonderful Lady moved up, in her wheelchair beside me and started talking to me about...? I could not hear her, I kept looking at her face, her bright happy eyes and thought how pretty she was, but I could not hear her. All the laughter and the movement of the people were all I could understand, and, only understand, without clearly listening. Both dreams have given me nothing, I expected, hoped, to get what I set out to gain, but ended up empty and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.