Monday

New Life in Song.

Bring everything to Me and lay upon My Faith great yokes . Sing of Promised Glory with open arms to Receive My Abundant Word. Spill upon the Fruits of Life a New Birth and demand My Promise. For My Glory never began, nor will it end. Have Fulfillment and Will the New Eden. Become of Purpose and Give Rejoicing in Song. Share in Dance and Laughter with My Name. Sow and Reap again for Wine and Want for Me. Everything I Promise and with everything New. All stars and all Universe, all Heaven and all Earth. Beginnings for all that has ended and endings for all that has Begun. Cherished Gold will be walked upon as sins are Foretold. Angles witnessed Water and Angles witnesses Rebirth and Angles witnessed Fire and Angles witnessed Pure. Angles witnessed Bread and Angles witnessed Body and Angles witnessed Wine and Angles witnessed Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.