Thursday

I am here!

I am here. The air leans upon my neck as I fall over the earth, claimed by time, harsh echoes, memory. Without voice, without compares, awareness fluttering growth, faltering, faltering, faltering. Searching for the inevitable brace, the gripping, consciously I, before me. Should I become weak - bless my life, should I cease to give pleasure - desire me. Peril is war, and immature rest sought upon your cleft - "I am a child nearest the Universe" fears dyeing with me, alone, begging, smaller words spoken for peace, yet. Bring forward the past "I may reach out against the future narrowing" shelter my memories, in them - I should return, new, whole, and enthralled, naked, spent and taken reborn. I am here. The sound of voices fill wishes and dreams, stir regrets and envious visions, greed, a black and white, a less of such color. A resemblance of beginning thoughts, sharpening what will not last, and stalling, finding sight in blank thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.