Monday

From a small scare.

Here we are back from a small scare, but were ok and will continue to take it one day, a time, and counting. I prayed for one more day and thank God, we are here. The last time I was here. Every day you can see us in our windows, high above this city, with its expansive view reaching out to an eternal vanishing point. So many tiny, tiny little scurriers running about, following the trails of the same. Do they know I am up here wondering about them? Do they know we are here? I sigh a lot when I`m thinking, almost like I have expressed an opinion. Like an unhappy escape, a given up sarcastic immunity, a system. Can you be patient with the world? With them? Are we patient`s or patient? Is anyone counting on counting on us? To-day, again I feel alone, and I see a lot of them down there, walking alone, standing alone, looking by them selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.