Wednesday

Sleep and type.

I can actually awaken gradually, while typing this reclined in my chair as the keyboard lays on my lap and my eyes close, open, close and a little open, now closed. At times like this, I lose the battle and awaken to find a long page filled with a single letter, 5000 letter k`s or m`s. Today, I am watching the sunrise and the first few morningers out there, braving the cold, bettering themselves. I could join them, take out my wheelchair and have my son push me, but nah, it might be easier if I just let him try to keep up with me and my scooter, nah. Well, here he is curled up at my feet like a loyal beast, a friend or like how Berlin used to do before he died on us some 4 years ago (Germanshepherd). I am not sure why, but Sal just wants to sleep in the livingroom with me on the floor, not on the couch, just on the floor and at my feet. I sleep in a recliner, automatic type that lifts me up or lays me down, I need it since I am bent like a hunchback. It just fits the sitting position I sleep in and have done for years now. The day is looking great and the venum is greying the fog, there is little room for light so I`ll just go back to sleep, I`ll melt into the chair while my eyes become assured were safe. Guilty, heavanly and quiet, my son breathes a trusting, comfortful, rhythmic song that leads me to sleep every time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.