Tuesday

Along me.

When I fall backwards into sleep, it is because I am exhausted. It is the moment, I am at peace, the beast within me, below me. When I rise above, I exalt myself above you. I am above him, a monicker, a head-piece, his stone gargoyle. Your valley, like my valley is receding. The embryonic fluids stern movement though our river endures. Tortuously taking a corner, then giving a curve. Gracefully flowing, shiftless fall. Succession is bearing on my soul, immersion be-totaling me. I will become, thy will, be done with me. Before creation, certainty, masterful certainty. Along me, then without me, as has been done before us. I can raise my vanity to dignities score, but am unable to post it. In seeing the ground again, in-stemmed, intimate confidence. My yoke would be too heavy for you and I can not help us with yours. The strength is control, the odds, the reality. Ultimately the past will have greeted you. Solemnly, existing from once forth in grandeur. From abreast to concede the ascent but, not with arms folded, but by the graceful scant effort of the lark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.