Wednesday

Question mark!

What does it mean to be a part of the human community? What does it mean "the human spirit?" Do we all belong to this community? Those that see, hear, know and acknowledge the existance of seperate views, do we all have answers to those questions? If only someone where here to discuss this with me, like my window, distracting, besides it speaks in parables and its moody. I know, kinda in a dark mood, being that its 4 a.m and were both sort of on a different pane right now. On a completly new topic, I will be going to the lake this afternoon, Half Moon Lake to just sit on the beach. I might, maybe, I will bring my watercolors and do some much missed meditating, thinking and fried chicken. I love to be "plien air", dipping my brush into the lake, imagine it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave words for me something, anything.